Monday, June 5, 2017

Umm this is a State Park



Hello everyone!!
So I don't have too much time to write but this week was awesome! I'll include some funny stories and pictures from the week. 

We had Zone Conference which is always a highlight especially when what we learn carries over into our lessons for the week. After ZC we had exchange with Sister Holmberg and Sister Park which is always so much fun. We had lots of good laughs! 

We also got to meet Kathy and Wendy!! Kathy used to live here in Vermont and was meeting with the sisters but then ended up moving down to Florida with her mom. We've been doing phone lessons with them occasionally as they meet with the Elders down there too. We even got her mom Wendy to start taking the lessons! Anyways, this week they came up to VT to visit family and they took us out to lunch and it was awesome to meet them!! They even told us they're thinking of moving up here!! Which would be so awesome! They're so close to baptism. Kathy has been cigarette-free for almost 3 weeks!! They've been to church like 3 times and want to come a few more times and then they're ready to make that commitment! We are so excited for them and it's been amazing to see them progress.
 
Also last thing, Ed came to church yesterday and we saw him last night and he asked us what fasting is, so we explained it simply and he said he wanted to try it next month! He just had the biggest smile on his face and said "What are you two doing to me?!" Hahah it's been so cool to see conversion take place in him. It's amazing the change that the gospel brings to people's lives! I love it!!

xoxo
Sister Rodriguez

Funnies of the week:
Sister Hall: "I bet the write of ELF was from Vermont. They put syrup on everything."

Sister Hall: "I love it when you get pissed. It's so cute" 

Elder Baker: "You guys are like the siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp. You're so in synch" 
*later*
Elder Baker: "Those cats are just so creepy!...I just said you're like them... I take that back.."

Elder Baker: "you can't marry someone from the mission! That's incest! YOU ARE MY SISTER"

Sister Holmberg: "I'm looking for the Pizzas.."
Lady at the kiosk: "Umm this is a state park.."
H: "Oh. I thought this was a residential area..." 
as we turn around and see a HUGE state park sign😂


Pics: 
1/2. Always gotta pose with the BOM



3. We finally met Kathy and Wendy!!





4. Rain rain rain



5/6. The clouds have been sooo low lately. 






7. Sister Hall got dressed this morning before I did, so I thought it'd be funny to match ðŸ˜‚ .. she made me change... hahaha jk we laughed and took a picture and then I changed!





No comments:

Post a Comment